Charles P. Brenner, DDS, PA
Dr. Brenner has been practicing pediatric dentistry in Salisbury for over 30 years. He grew up in Silver Spring, MD where due to his traumatic experiences as a child and fear of going to the dentist lead to his interest in pediatric dentistry and helped him to create a new, positive stereotype for pediatric dentists. His main goal was to develop an environment for kids that allowed them to not only walk in with a smile but walk out with one too.
After two years of teaching at the Dental School in Baltimore, a classmate invited him to Salisbury to consider practice here where no specialist was available. Growing up in a small town made his decision to move here an easy one. He has since created the largest pediatric dental office on the entire Eastern Shore.
Dr. Brenner hopes that this website, created by his son Michael, will serve as another opportunity for learning about the wonders of pediatric dentistry.
Dr. Brenner will be more than happy to answer any questions about his office, treatment philosophy or dentistry in general. Please feel free to email him.
- University of Maryland – B.S.
- Baltimore College of Dental Surgery – D.D.S.
- Eastman Dental Center – Pediatric Dental Residency
- Fellow of the American Society of Dentistry for Children
- Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Dentistry
- Fellow of the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Maryland Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Eastern Shore Dental Society (President – 1987)
- Renee F.
- Renee M.